Recruiting agencies help businesses hire the right candidate within a short period of time and save their time and money. But how do you know that you’re in touch with the right recruiting agency? Here are 5 Tips to help you partner with the right recruiting agency.
1. Hire Recruiting Agencies that are Great Listeners
The best recruiting agencies will set up a call with you to understand your business needs and the kind of talent you need.
Instead of pushing you to sign a contract with them as soon as possible, they’ll even suggest better ideas to hire talent that will meet your business needs and goals.
Such recruiting agencies will represent your company accurately in front of your candidates and hire the right candidate for you.
2. Choose the right type of recruitment agency
There are different kinds of recruiting agencies that fulfill different staffing requirements.
Staffing Agencies help you hire temporary candidates.
General Recruitment agencies help industries in a specific niche to hire candidates. These agencies usually hire entry-level and mid-level positions.
Executive Recruitment agencies help businesses hire C-suite positions.
3. Check the estimated cost
Finding the best recruiting agency is pointless if you can’t afford them. To avoid this disaster, prepare a list of recruitment agencies that you’d ideally like to partner with.
Then, send them inquiries and ask them how much they’d charge for their services. Most agencies will be more than happy to provide a short consultation to understand your requirements before sending you a customised quote.
4. Check the Agency’s experience
How do you know that you’re working with a professional and experienced agency?
- Have their clients and candidates given great reviews?
- How long have they been in the business? The longer, the better.
- Do they ask specific questions to understand your needs better? If they’re pushing for a contract right away, chances are that they’re only interested in a paycheck and not the quality of the hires.
- How long is their turnaround time? The best recruiting agencies have a short turnaround time because they’re already networking with the best candidates.
5. Terms and Conditions
Some recruiting agencies can be a bit rigid when it comes to procurement contacts. But the best recruiting agency will focus on the long-term goal of helping you hire the best candidate and be creative when it comes to contracts and terms.
Hiring the best recruiting agency will save you time and money. Here are a few tips to help you hire the best recruiting agency.
- Hire great listeners
- Choose the right type of recruiting agency
- Check the estimated cost
- Check the Agency’s expertise
- Terms and Conditions
Staffing Network helps you hire labourers at an affordable cost. We are in touch with a large pool of candidates who will help you complete your projects on time.
If you’d like to get in touch with us and get access to the best labourers in Canada, do get in touch with us through our website or call us on the number provided. We’ll be happy to help!